- Peel and then chop one carrot.
- In a medium heat pan pour dosa batter and spread the above chopped carrots.Then spread ghee in it.
- Once the color changes to golden brown, fold it and serve immediately.
Options: You can make varieties of dosa in various colors by using different vegetables in the same method. You can also use red cabbage,zucchini or cucumber,beetroot,broccoli etc.
- Pour the dosa batter in a medium heat pan and add an egg on top of it.Spread the egg evenly.
- Sprinkle idli podi and a pinch of salt and black pepper powder on top of it.
- Once its cooked,fold it and serve immediately.
- Soak channa dal or moong dal in water for 3 hrs till it becomes soft.
- Grind it to a smooth paste.
- Then mix this dal paste in to the dosa batter.For 1cup dosa batter add 1/4 cup of dal batter.Add needed salt.
- Then make dosa as usual. Serve immediately.
- Saute chopped onions ina tbsp of ghee . The onions should only be half cooked ie,not too soft or too crunchy.Also the raw taste sholud go.
- Make dosa as usual and put the above onions inside and fold it.Serve immediately.
- Make dosa as usual,but instead of adding ghee to it add cheese and fold it. The cheese will melt and will be soft and thread like inside.
- Serve immediately.