I have tried grilling almost all fruits and my family likes grilled pineapple the most.The Pineapple will ooze out its natural sugar and tastes fabulous when grilled. The other thing that I liked most about grilling Pineapple is that it will not stick to the grill.So easy cleaning for me :)
This time I had French Vanilla ice cream in my freezer and so thought of serving it with the grilled Pineapples and that just turned out to excellent combination. We enjoyed this dessert.Hope you all too ....
Grapes------------------------ a small bunch
French Vanilla ice cream---- as needed
- Trim off the skin of pineapple and cut round wise.
- Then using a sharp and pointed knife make incision in the center hard portion and slowly pull it out using thumb.
- Heat the grill and keep the pineapple slices in it.
- Grill both sides of pineapple till it becomes soft and raw taste goes.
- Allow the grilled pineapple to cool and place a scoop of French vanilla ice cream in its center and add chopped grapes on top of it.
- You can use any ice cream of your choice.