This is a simple and easy method of making chocolate at home.
Cocoa powder ---- 1/2 cup (unsweetened)
Condensed milk--- 3/4 cup
Powdered sugar----1/2 cup
butter ---------------- 1/2 cup (melted)
Graham crackers-- 1/2 cup
(can use arrowroot biscuit instead of graham crackers)
Cashews or any nuts-- 1/2 cup (chopped)
1. Crush the Graham crackers .(for easy crushing put it in zip lock bag & crush it).
2. Mix crushed Graham crackers, Cocoa powder & powdered sugar together.
3. Add condensed milk to it & mix thoroughly.4. Add nuts & butter to it & mix it good.
5. Now spread this to a wax paper coated with non stick spray. Apply butter to wax paper if you don't have non-stick spray, so that the chocolate will not stick .
6. Keep it in refrigerator for an hour or more, till it sets.
7. Then, cut it in to desired shapes or roll in to balls.
8. Add sprinklers on top of it.
9. If needed, allow it to set again by keeping in refrigerator for another hour.
I am sending this to Food palette series brown by Akheela